Monday, February 14, 2011

14 Love Songs

So, this is a little more mellow than most of my mix tapes, but I've been in a mellow mood. Still, love is something to celebrate...now I'm just going to celebrate it a little more softly than other years. It's a mix of new love, sustained love, pining love, and complicated love. Because if you've ever been in love, you know that all of those things exist...sometimes all at the same time.

1. Leather and Lace - Stevie Nicks & Don Henley
2. Rush - Ferras
3. Dance Me to the End of Love - The Civil Wars
4. The Chain - Ingrid Michaelson
5. First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
6. Fresh Feeling - Eels
7. I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Death Cab for Cutie
8. If You Let Me Be Your Anchor - Dawes
9. Lovers' Waltz - A.A. Bondy
10. How the Day Sounds - Greg Laswell
11. Willing - The BoDeans
12. The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script
13. I Will - Alison Krauss
14. Wonderwall - Ryan Adams

XOXO-
EBG

No comments:

Post a Comment