Monday, November 15, 2010

Secret Meeting

Secret Meeting - The National
Alligator

"I had a secret meeting in the basement of my brain."
I've been very thoughtful lately. And by that I don't me "thinking of others." I literally mean "full of thoughts." It hasn't been bad, or sad, or even confusing. Maybe it's because I'm so close to finishing Cloven and sending it out again that I spend most of my time in Graves Parish and Cesura these days. Do people know when they talk to me that I'm only half listening? The other half is in a fantasy world I created buried deep in my soul trying desperately to surface. After 2 1/2 years of really writing, and almost 5 years of creating this story, it feels so good for it to finally come together. I'm just afraid to leave it, I don't want to lose it again. I have to keep at least part of my focus there at all time because I don't know if I can find it again if it disappears...

But I'll be back to the world of the living (ha. if you've read it, you get it) soon. January 28. It's really not that far away.

XO-
EBG

No comments:

Post a Comment