Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Billionaire

Billionaire - The Glee Version (not the Travie McCoy version)

Honestly, I actually hate this song. But I LOVE IT on Glee...cause I love everything on Glee. And Glee starting tonight was pretty much the most exciting thing that happened today. Plus, I'm digging the new cast members (which this song featured one of). Not sure who gets to stick around all season, but I'm open to some fresh faces.



Although, tonight's episode did have some intense moments, (Anti-bullying ad, anyone?) I have high hopes for this season. Since my television schedule went from about 27 shows a week to 3, I have to promote those 3.

Glee, tonight you win! (Plus, no one can tell me at least a tiny part of them doesn't want to be a billionaire.)

XO-
EBG

No comments:

Post a Comment