Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Working Song

Happy Working Song - Amy Adams
Album - Enchanted Soundtrack

This is one of those times where this was totally NOT my day...but I wish it was. I did clean all day to music, I just didn't have cute little rodents helping me. But my apartment is now SPOTLESS and organized (still very tiny, though). And my downstairs neighbor has started feeding squirrels so now when I walk by his apt to get to mine, they stalk me like they're about to attack. It's a little alarming and not near as adorable as the below video makes it seem like it would be.

(I would also like to note that the Disney fairy tale I wish was my life looks more like High School Musical than Cinderella, but really I'll take either. Singing and dancing? Count me in.)


XO-
EBG

No comments:

Post a Comment