Saturday, September 18, 2010

Stay Beautiful

Stay Beautiful - Taylor Swift
Album: Taylor Swift

Some days are just Taylor Swift kinda days...slow paced and comfortable. No rushing around, no trying to accomplish everything at once. Watching some good Texas football (GO HORNED FROGS!), and enjoying an evening out with the girls. There's nothing complicated about a Taylor Swift song, and I mean that with the highest praise. Somedays I just want background music with lyrics that are familiar and easy to sing a long to. Simple songs about love and friendship that don't make me think too hard and don't stir up any emotions I don't want to deal with. They just make me smile.

Today has not really been a dance around the room type day, it's more of a gentle, peaceful sway. The sun is shining through my window, I'm reading a good book, catching up with friends, and content with life just being good. I like today!

XOXO
-EBG

No comments:

Post a Comment