Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sex Songs for Lisa

My first new mix tape of 29! This is very exciting!

Last night, I went to a friend's bachelorette part. And what's a party without a soundtrack? So, I compiled a list of sex songs I think she needed to have in her collection. I feel it's a good mixture between fun and dirty and sexy and sultry. All centered around one very obvious subject.

SEX SONGS FOR LISA:
1. Future Sex/Love Sounds - Justin Timberlake
2. Let's Talk About Sex - Salt-N-Pepa
3. Fantasy - Ludacris
4. Sex Karma - Of Montreal (featuring Solange Knowles)
5. Sex for Breakfast - Christina Aguilera
6. Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye
7. All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You - Heart
8. Like a Virgin - Madonna
9. I'll Make Love To You - Boyz II Men
10. I Want Your Sex, Pts 1 & 2 - George Michael
11. Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah) - Joan Jett
12. Closer - Nine Inch Nails
13. Glory Box - Portishead
14. Crash - Dave Matthews Band
15. Succexy - Metric
16. I Touch Myself - Divinyls
17. Music Is My Hot, Hot Sex - CSS

Enjoy!
XOXO-
EBG

No comments:

Post a Comment