Tuesday, September 14, 2010

You've Got a Friend In Me

You've Got a Friend In Me - Randy Newman
Album: Toy Story Soundtrack

I am a good friend. I am a good friend. I will be a good friend. I am dependable, I am reliable (are those the samething?), and I will be both with a joyful heart. What do I want to do? I want to put on my pjs, watch One Tree Hill and Life Unexpected, and go to bed. But what am I going to do? I'm going to drive a very good friend (who has more than once proved herself to be a great friend) to Eagle Rock to buy a coffee table she found off of craigslist. I haven't seen this new Catfish movie, yet, but I'm having weird flashes to it right now. Who lives in Eagle Rock? Just the name gives me flashes of abandoned houses in remote locations. Turn on GPS, put car in drive, and go. OTH should have been cancelled years ago, and if I time it right, I'll make it home just in time for LU. I am a good friend, I am a good friend.

XOXO-
EBG

*Epilogue: OTH was dumb, and LU made me smile, but HELLO, did anyone else see Pretty Little Liars this summer? The guy from Melrose Place is no Fitz. Plus, she did get the table...even if it had a few dings, it looks great in her apt. Total non-Catfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment