Monday, September 20, 2010

I Was Made For Sunny Days

I Was Made For Sunny Days - The Weepies
Album: Be My Thrill

This song came on my iPod half way through my jog this morning, and I've been singing it all day. When a song runs through my head like this, I kind of feel like it is playing somewhere, following me around in the montage of my life. And with a song like this on loop, how can the day be bad? Sometimes it just takes forcing myself to listen to upbeat songs, or by God's chance just having them come on, to put me in a good mood. I mean, who really loves Monday's? Today, I actually did.

XO-
EBG

PS. Tried to watch 90210 tonight...it was painful. Then tried to watch The Event to feel out the hype...I just don't know. I was lost most of the episode, and then when it came together at the end, my first thought was "It better not be aliens." I read a message board that said something about time travel, though. That I can get behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment